About GPS

Gobindgarh Public School was established in 1977 by Gobindgarh Educational and Social Welfare Trust which was registered on September 29, 1978 under Societies Registration Act 1860. The Trust purchased nearly 13000 square yards of land in 1979 and built the Primary Block of the school on it in 1981 and classes were shifted in its own building in 1982. Now it is spread over an area of nearly 35000 square yards. The campus has extensive lush green lawns, flower beds and lots of greenery. It is affiliated to C.B.S.E., New Delhi for Secondary and Senior Secondary classes wide affiliation No. 1630063. It provides quality education to the students from Mandi Gobindgarh and surrounding towns of Khanna, Amloh, Sirhind, Fatehgarh Sahib, Bassi Pathana and nearby villages… [Read More]

Arrange a Call Back







SCHOOL ACHIEVEMENTS

Here you can review some statistics about our School

+ STUDENTS
CAMPUS
CLASS ROOMS
+ TEACHERS

Sports Activities

Sports

Teacher’s Day

IMG_2

Smart Classes

5

Virtual Tour

GALLERY

Life@ GPS


Social Responsibility
Gobingarh Public School commitment to social service is part of its founder’s mission. Each boy is expected to understand and actively participate in the school’s social service curriculum…

Read more

Leaderships
The school culture encourages boys to innovate and take risks when developing new ideas and considering solutions to problems. At Gobingarh, leadership is taught within the school’s….

Read more


Excellent School-Education
Gobingarh Public School believes that education is an enjoyable interactive on-going process. Our objective is to inculcate a positive attitude, to imbibe social and moral values and…

Read more

LATEST NEWS

OUR EDUCATION PARTNERS

Save

Save